Through her successful business enterprises, keynote speaking, executive training, coaching and mentoring programs, and her writing, Diane has helped countless people master their mindset, energy and skills to become leaders in their lives, businesses and organisations. However, it wasn’t always that way. Over three decades ago, Diane found herself:
- In court, as the first public #metoo case in Australia when she refused her producer’s sexual advances, and he sacked her for apparently being too fat.
- Though there were no grounds for her dismissal, there were no laws to protect her back then, and she lost everything. She had no money, no job, no future.
- Humiliated and heartbroken, suicide looked a good option.
That was when she heard a voice inside, say, “Dare to be more.” This changed the trajectory of her life and she launched into a conscious journey to reclaim her power, passion, and purpose, and spend the next thirty-plus years sharing her mission.
During this time, she has created an extraordinary life that has seen her:
- Speak on multiple stages across Australia.
- Consult and train thousands of staff for leading retail, tourism, and transport businesses.
- Write multiple books as well as numerous featured articles.
- Appear regularly on national radio and television dispensing advice on life, love, and leadership.
- Be awarded an International Women’ Day Leadership Award as well as winning multiple local, national and international business awards.
- Own and operate an award-winning 4-star resort in Vanuatu.
- Own and operate a multi-million-dollar national business with over 200 staff.
A dynamic leader, Diane possesses the rare ability of taking complex problems and developing solution-based strategies. Coupled with her strong social conscience, she founded and launched dare2care Australia after witnessing the breakdown of social cohesion in her own community while politically campaigning.
Her mission is to strengthen Australian family values by positively impacting the community, and empowering and equipping individuals with the courage, conviction, confidence, and skills to create their own success story.
Winner 2019 SBAA International Women’s Day
Leader Award for Leadership in the Entertainment, Creative Arts and Media Industry.